Otaku Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new anime rp site catering to all the big name anime.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Officially Open! Go apply for your characters.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Moving AGAIN
Site Story Line Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 2:08 am by Tsunade
This time due to people not growing up.
If you want the link, let me know in the next couple of days.
Your characters will transfer over.

Comments: 0
Change Log
Site Story Line Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 6:34 pm by Tsunade
Just going to be a list of little things I do here and there to make the site a bit better.
Other staff, please post your changes here as well.

Comments: 2

Site Story Line

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tsunade
Admin
Tsunade

Site Story Line Empty
PostSubject: Site Story Line   Site Story Line Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 8:32 pm

It had been three years since the fall of Shinra Corporation. Most of the employees deserted after the truth of what they were doing to the planet got out. A few loyal people stayed behind, namely the Turks. However, some of them continued their work in secret. One of these people was an astronomer. She had worked long hours on a few top secret projects for the corporation. One of them being the tracking of an unusual comet.

On a clear night, away from the noise and lights of Midgar, the scientist would sit out with her telescope and continue to track the strange red streak in the sky as it neared the planet. The reason why this comet was of such interest was the strange color. Another reason was that, according to her calculations, it should pass very close to the planet. It was an eerie thought for something so strange to come so close to the planet, especially after the Jenova incident. She shuddered at the thought of anything like that happening again. The last thing they needed was another crisis.

Tonight was the night when the comet would pass closest to the planet. Aside from those who remained with Shinra, she was the only one who knew about this. The scientist thought for a moment about the people sleeping in Midgar. What if they knew? Would it be mass chaos or would they accept it? They would probably look to that blond ex soldier for help, but there would be nothing he could do against a small planet.

As she watched, the comet suddenly slowed down. The dark haired women turned away a moment to wipe her azure eyes with her white lab coat before looking again. Suddenly, there was a blinding flash of light. Her mouth fell open and she dropped to her knees. Never in her life had she seen something like that. Quickly, she checked her telescope. The comet had indeed stopped and looked to be caught in orbit.

Her phone rang and she snatched it up. “Th… this is Enzeru. The comet? I saw. This is so strange, I’ve never seen anything like it before. I’ve never even heard of it happening. By all accounts, it is scientifically impossible. I have no idea what it was about. I’m going to go research this.”

The next day, she had not been able to sleep, but had been working hard trying to find information about the strange phenomenon. Her call from Shinra the day before had also included the information that he was sending the Turks to investigate. Her phone remained under one hand while another turned the pages of a book. She almost jumped out of her chair when her phone finally rang.

“Did you find anything? We're not on Gaia anymore? That’s impossible, foolish. I’m going to go check this out myself. Surely that goof had been drinking or half asleep when you sent him out.”

Once she had arrived on the edge of town, Enzeru realized that he had indeed been telling the truth. Before her stood a land other than Gaia. In the distance, she could see the red comet stopped in orbit as if it were a moon.

What the scientist didn’t know, was that this same thing had happened on every world, in every time, on every planet. Space and time were slowly becoming a thing of the past as more and more people began to explore the new locations and meet people from other worlds.

Last edited by Tsunade on Sat Jun 23, 2012 6:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://otakudreamrp.forumotion.com

Site Story Line
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Otaku Dream :: Start Here :: Rules and Information-
Jump to: